środa, 7 listopada 2012

Imagin muzyczny nr. 2 ;)

Wykorzystuję to, że wieczory spędzam na słuchaniu piosnek z TMH tu KLIK i piszę kolejnego muzycznego imagina dla was i mojej O oczywiście ;)

Piosenka : Over Again


Said I’d never leave her,
‘Cause her hands fit like my t-shirt.
Tongue tied over three words.
Cursed. I’m running over thoughts that make my feet hurt,
Bodies intertwine with her lips.

Now she’s feeling so low,
Since she went solo.
Hole in the middle of my heart like a polo.
And it’s no joke to me.
So can we do it all over again?

‘Mijały kolejne dni, a ty wciąż nie pojawiałeś się w moim życiu. Więc postanowiłam. Nie mogę już dłużej żyć bez ciebie. Przepraszam.’

Gdy to pisałaś łzy lały się z twoich oczu. Powoli spływały długimi, pionowymi zmarszczkami na twojej twarzy. Nie było dnia żebyś nie płakała. Codziennie rano udawałaś, że wszystko jest ok. W szkole przylepiałaś do twarzy sztuczny uśmiech ale przyjaciele i tak zaczęli się oddalać.
Nie szukałaś sposobu żeby się z nim skontaktować. Najgorsze było to, że ty po prostu chciałaś o nim zapomnieć. Tylko dlaczego to było takie trudne?!
Co kilka dni znowu się łamałaś i otwierałaś pamiętnik. Notes pełen zdjęć, cudownych wspomnień.

‘Tak się nie da żyć. Żegnaj’

Bez bólu wrzuciłaś notes prosto w ogień. Bez bólu patrzałaś jak wasza miłość zamienia się w kolorowe płomyki.

Oby nie wróciła


If you’ll protect me from the start,
Like this, with a tight grip.
Then my kiss, can mend your broken heart.
I might miss everything you said to me.
And I could lend your broken parts,
That might fit like this and I will give you all my heart.
So we can start it all over again.

You’ll never know how to make it on your own,
And you’ll never show weakness for letting go.
I guess it’s still hard as the seats are,
But do you really wanna be alone?

If you’ll protect me from the start,
Like this, with a tight grip.
Then my kiss, can mend your broken heart.
I might miss everything you said to me.

And I could mend your broken parts,
That might fit, like this and I will give you all my heart.
So we can start it all over again.

If you’ll protect me from the start,
Like this, with a tight grip.
Then my kiss, can mend your broken heart.
I might miss everything you said to me.
And I could lend your broken parts,
That might fit, like this and I will give you all my heart.

So we can start it all over again.






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz